Join My Mailing List
View/Print Hal's Flyer
Classic Car/Truck Section
Online Automotive Shopping
Reproduction Classic Furniture
Handmade Classic Wooden Boat Models
Place An Order With Us
Journeys--Short Stories Of Good Things Remembered
Book now available!
Letter From the Owner
Visit Hal's New Shop
QUESTIONS? Call Hal (the owner) at
Carburetor Rebuilding Prices
TIMES ARE TOUGH
I know. Because of that, I'm offering my own special payment plan for your parts restorations: pay across 3 months, and I'll ship your restored part to you after the third payment--all with no interest or other charges at all.
I also offer an extended payment option through PayPal that allows you to pay for all your parts restorations and purchases over $99.00 across a 6 month period without any interest.
Call me at 518-374-5078 for details on this option. I also accept all major credit cards.
Times are tough--I know--and I'm doing all I can to help. Together, we'll get through this.
My phone number is (518) 374-5078
Effective 1-1-14, the following are the classic carburetor restoration prices in effect for the major carburetor brands--these prices apply to our complete, professional, warrantied restorations (be sure to see the notes at the bottom of this page):
1 barrel: $250.00, plus $17.00 return shipping
2 barrel: $275.00, plus $20.00 return shipping
- Mopar Fluid Drive: $260.00
- Carter YH Sidedraft: $245.00
- Corvette YH 3x1 Set: $740.00
- Ford 300 6 CYL YF Carter: $245.00
4 barrel: $350.00, plus $25.00 return shipping
- Holley (Ford) AA 39-56: $255.00
- Rochester AA 49-50 Olds: $285.00
- Buick 2 BBL W/Bakelite Starter Switch: $285.00
- Buick 2 BBL W/Diaphragm Starter Switch: $285.00
- Packard 2 BBL W/Starter Switch: $285.00
- Carter ABD: $285.00
- Carter WCD (WATER COOLED) 51-54 Mopar: $315.00
- Stromberg EE 22-23 Carbs W/O Chrome: $350.00
- Stromberg EE-3 W/O Chrome: $385.00
- Stromberg 37-38 Buick W/Automatic Choke: $385.00
- Tri-Power Rochester & Holley W/O Vac: $815.00
- Tri-Power Rochester & Holley W/Vac: $865.00
- Holley 2 BBL Governor Carbs: $340.00
- Holley 885SSG Governor Carbs: $440.00
- Carter Thermoquad: $385.00
- Carter WCFB 2X4 Sets: $800.00
- Carter AFB & WCFB W/Starter Switch: $385.00
- Carter AFB & WCFB W/Secondary Diaphragm: $390.00
- Stromberg W/Starter Switch: $385.00
- Holley 2140 53-54 Lincoln, Mercury: $385.00
- Holley 4000 (“T-POT”) 55-56 Ford, Lincoln, Mercury: $385.00
- Holley Truck—No Governor: $365.00
- Holley Truck 4150, 4160, 4180 W/Governor: $440.00
- Motorcraft 4300-4350 1967-up: $385.00
NOTE: SOME ONE, TWO, AND FOUR BARREL CARBURETORS REQUIRE CERTAIN SPECIALTY PARTS AND LABOR OPERATIONS TO PERFORM A PROPER RESTORATION. THESE CARBURETORS HAVE HIGHER REBUILDING PRICES THAN LISTED ABOVE. BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO GET A FIRM QUOTE FOR HAVING YOUR CARBURETOR RESTORED.
ALL MARINE, INDUSTRIAL, GOVERNED, OR AGRICULTURAL CARBS, CALL HAL @ (518) 374-5078 FOR CURRENT PRICING, OR E-MAIL TO email@example.com.
Inquire about having your classic carburetor restored
Inquire about classic boat carburetor rebuilding prices.
You may also call us at (518) 374-5078 If you get an answering machine, it means we are either on another line, or running equipment in our shop. Leave a message and we'll return your call.
SHIPPING COSTS posted above apply to any location in the continental USA.
PRICES APPLY to major brand name, non-electronic classic carburetors for car and truck applications from 1932 through 1975 only. Governor rebuilds are not included in these prices.
NEW YORK STATE RESIDENTS add 8.00% sales tax to rebuilding charges.
NOTE: ALL PRICING ASSUMES THAT CARBURETOR IS COMPLETE AND IN RESTORABLE CONDITION. ALL DAMAGED OR MISSING PARTS OR EXTRA LABOR FOR RESTORATION IS AT ADDITIONAL COST. VACUUM UNITS SUCH AS CHOKE PULLOFFS, ETC. ARE EXTRA. THESE UNITS ARE CHECKED DURING THE RESTORATION PROCESS AND REPLACED, IF NECESSARY, AT ADDITIONAL COST.
I DO NOT RESTORE ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED CARBURETORS OR NON-USA MADE CARBURETORS.
ALL PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Carburetor Rebuilding Page
Classic Car Section Main Page
Carefully Preserving, Restoring, and Presenting the Rich Treasures of Timeless, Quality Craftsmanship